Saturday, 9 July 2011

Just a little bit of book cruelty going on here, no worries!

Anyone else noticed how cruelly psychology is treated at the local library?

Probably not, but I have.

Yes, I am that sad. Just accept it.

Because the thing is, is that I can’t take it as a lesson so I have to read about it on the net (which is quite unreliable if you don’t know what to look for) or in a book. So, I went down there yesterday to have a little look-see and found that it had to share it’s shelves with IT help books. Reason number one for why I was not impressed.

Reason number two was that there were quite a few philosophical and religious books that had smuggled their way in too. When their own shelf was right next to it! They aren’t really ‘psychology’ are they? Some could class these two as similar, but philosophy is not the same as psychology! They are not the same subject!! So why are they on the same bloody shelf!!!

And of the few left, most were self help books Crying faceso I was left to sift through these to find the decent ones. I think I managed to nab one that looked useful and wasn’t a whacking great big textbook.

Yey!

No comments:

Post a Comment