It may seem like a little holiday, but 40 of us from Northumberland have been saving our little pennies since January of 2010 because we’re going to SWEDEN!!! YEY!!
It’s been so long, and took so much hard work that I can’t actually believe it’s nearly here! After countless bag pack’s (thank you to all who donated) and race nights and card selling and band gig’s, it’s all paid off!
As well as going to Sweden for the main event, we’re also stopping off at Copenhagen on the way for a MAHOOSIVE party in a MAHOOSIVE warehouse somewhere on the edge on the city and Home Hospitality for a week in the Czech Republic where we’ll be either staying with a family (in pairs) or in a scout hut.
Either way, everything going on while we’re away will be a once in a lifetime experience and I intend to savour it to the best of my ability. I think I’m very lucky to have this opportunity as well as to be able to spend it with two of the most important people in my life.
I can’t actually wait!
Just to leave you with an extract from my diary; written on the 19th Jan 2010:
No comments:
Post a Comment