Thursday, 3 November 2011

Tinkle, Tinkle, Tinkle

I’m a bit disappointed that, since the start of this school year, I haven’t had the chance to indulge in the things I really love due to the demands of getting a good education. I mean, you can fine well ignore school and act as if it doesn’t matter, but in the long term it’s going to come back and bite you in the bum. (And that won’t be a pretty sight!)

So I finally realised that school was taking over a little too much and I decided that I needed some ‘me’ time, (Even though that sounds horribly cheesy), and have a go on the old faithful piano - which is the actual love of my life, by the way, and the muse for my title.
Winking smile
This might have been the reason behind why I have suddenly lost the last hour and a half of my life. Open-mouthed smile

No comments:

Post a Comment