Tuesday, 22 November 2011

One Small Step for Womankind!

For the past few weeks I’ve been revising my bottom off so that firstly, I could complete my coursework and it’s amendments before the deadline, and more importantly… revise for my driving theory test! Woo! How cool am I?

I know I’m a bit ‘late’ compared to the rest of my year, because they all went and did theirs as soon as they could so that they could take McDonalds outings during their frees to fill up on chicken mcnuggets (and I am not actually joking), but I don’t mind Smile. Last year I mainly wanted to get Jamboree and exams out of the way before actually starting to drive. (Mainly because I wanted to put it off as I was absolutely terrified.)

But thankfully, I passed! Woop! And so Mam helped me celebrate by getting a Chinese! NomSmile

So you’d better watch out! Because, soon, I might just be getting to a road near you Winking smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment